Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cutest nephew ever!

My brother, his wife, and son (Gabe), just visited us from California. They came out East for a wedding in Philadelphia and we were lucky enough to have them stay with us for the week. Although I was happy to see my brother and his wife, the real excitement was their son. He is just too cute for words! He has many expressions....

...loves to play the drums......and has found a buddy in Evan.

We loved playing with him, watching him teeter around the house, listening to his many vocal abilities, and of course, smothering him with hugs and kisses! It also makes you remember when your children were that age. I'm sure I bored them with rememberances of Hunter & Evan when they were little---time sure does fly by! Hard to believe that just a short time ago, I was watching Hunter play naked in the mud and now we're researching colleges! Crazy how fast time goes! It was a great visit and we all can't wait to see them again---hopefully at Christmas! (Which is only 74 days away...)

No comments:

Post a Comment